Safari® Guillotine Nail Trimmer
Safari Guillotine Dog Nail Trimmers are made from the finest quality stainless steel with a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge. The double-bladed guillotine trimmer is perfect for left or right-hand use.
Holding the paw firmly, trip the tip of the nail with a single stroke. Be careful to stop short of the quick, the blood vessel inside the nail. If the dog's nails are very long, trim a small amount. Repeat every 7-10 days until nails are at the desired length. Monthly trimming should be sufficient thereafter.
Be sure to accustom your dog to having its nails trimmed at an early age to make the experience an enjoyable one and increase the bond between you and your dog. It is important to your dog's well-being to keep the nails properly trimmed.
- Stainless steel
- Guillotine for left or right-hand use
- Available in small and large
- Comfort grip handle for ease of use
- Small - suitable for small to medium dogs, cats, birds, and other small animals
- Large - suitable for medium to large dogs
For nail trimming and maintenance.